Etobicoke mechanical autobody shop looking for experienced Prepper/Helper/Finishers for custom
autobody restoration shop.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Use frame machines to straighten bent frames and disassembled bodies
- Remove badly damaged sections (roofs, read body panels, grills) and weld in new sections
- Repair damage to body panels and weld sheet metal
- Apply masking to the bumpers, windows and trim
- Use spray guns to apply primer
- Repair/replace interior and exterior components: instrument panels, seat frame assemblies,
carpets and floorboard insulation, trim panels and mouldings
- Replace damaged components in hybrid systems, airbags and restraint systems
- Inspect vehicles for dimensional accuracy and test drive to ensure proper alignment and handling
All applicants must forward current resume to ad for eligibility. Wages are negotiable depending on
experience. This is a fulltime permanent position.