Diesel Mechanic wanted immediately 647 632 1255
- Remove, replace or adjust the following without supervision: brakes (air and hydraulic), fifth wheel,
minor electrical repairs, cab components and accessories, minor trailer maintenance such as doors,
wheel seals etc.
- Perform all aspects of preventive maintenance on vehicles as trained
- Perform other mechanical repairs and replacements as directed
- Road test vehicles as necessary to diagnose malfunctions
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment
- Adjust and reline brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
- Raise trucks, buses, and heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists
- Other duties and tasks as assigned